Sunday, December 28, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GODSON!

JACK-A-ROO, my speed racer BMX'n boy! Jack is 9 today and I'm sitting here thinking of some of my favorite memories...when you were a weeeee little boy and your mommy had you in this cute, was it cream outfit? or baby blue...hummmmm anyway when I got to hold you I was so nervous. When we'd decorate the tree and go look at lights...or wrestling on the bed. or the time your mommy had me take you to the bathroom, when you were still potty training...needless to say we both didn't know what we were doing. I was just laughing like crazy:) still laughing. You and Uncle Straty had potty issues that day. oh when I was taking your photo in the pumpkin barrel that fell over and they were somebody elses pumpkins!!! Or when our tour guide led us off the wrong path on our camping trip! Oh the memories. How fun you are and how fast you're growing. I'll never forget the special candles your parents got us to represent us being your Godparents. You are my first Godchild. I love you so very much! Thank you for all the fun memories and so many more to come!!!! Happy Birthday Godson!!!

1 comments:

Angela J. McDowall said...

me jack a roo hi .aubrey says hi too. love you.