Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday.....chong....chong....Happy, Happy Birthday Auntie. Hope you're feeling better today Sis. I'm so thnakful to have a little sister like you. One that is so thoughtful and caring for others. One who is so creative in everything you do. The way you write, or can make a room so inviting. Or how you share your emotions, as if I was there right with you. I LOVE watching you with my little baby girl and the joy she gets being around you. When she reaches her arms out to her Auntie and wants your attention. Your influences on her though, like when she burps, she smiles, or her fake cough. Gee, where did that come from:) I love you little sister! You're a wonderful sister, friend, daughter and soon to be wife:0 Lot's to be celebrated about you and the compassionate individual that you are. Happy Birthday.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Ditto, ditto, ditto, to all your sentiments about Sarah!!!
Post a Comment