Saturday, December 27, 2008

Amelia still unwrapping gifts...

It's not that she got a ton, but that I wanted her to enjoy each one and have time to play with it. So, yesterday morning she opened a couple and this morning after she wakes up from her morning nap, she'll open the remainder. She's getting the hang of it. I loved it yesterday, because she ripped the paper off the box with such an annoying look on her face. As if the paper was a nuciance and in her way. She tossed it up into the air, then leaned forward, opening her mouth as wide as she could and laughed. She loves watching herself in the mirror, doing the same thing. She's a hoot. Yesterday I rearranged the living room, then rearranged it again and then finally put the couch back to it's original position, moving the leather chair into the dining room until the tree is taken down. Eventually she's going to have to move into the master bedroom with all the stuff she has! That or we'll move her to the garage. j/k Straty and I are determined to make that our studio bonus room, where my pole will go and the WII. Amelia now has her own spot in the living room for her fire truck, wooden rocking horse and all her toys. I arranged the carpet, so she'd have more space to roam. After cleaning up a bit and Ame taking a bath, we settled down into our PJ's and watched Elf. I love that movie! One of my favorite quotes is "watch out the yellow ones don't stop." As he's running across the street avoiding the taxi! Then we put Ame to bed and watched The Dark Knight and organized my fun file. Straty is off to Home Depot this morning. I'm sitting here wondering why Santa didn't give me the brain I asked for about computers. Still no photos. Tonight we're going to hopefully make it to Balboa Island to look at Christmas lights. Yes, we're doing things a bit backwards. Now that the huslle and bussle of Christmas is over, we're enjoying our time together. Hope you all are doing the same!

0 comments: