Monday, June 2, 2008

Is mommy ready for her little girl to sleep in her crib?





Nope, No-way no how, not a chance, not really, NO.....So the time is coming (ok, so it's time) for our little Amelia to move into her own room. She's starting to out grow her bedside crib in our room. I just don't think I prepared myself for the move. I love knowing she's sleeping safe and sound next to me. That if she's having a bad dream, I'm right there to comfort her. Or if she's lost miss bunny, I can place her safely back into her arms. The things she does in her crib next to me, I'm sure she can't do alone in her own, like sleep with miss bunny or have a blanket, or so I think????? Can babies sleep with a blanket or a security bunny? Is it safe? I'm really asking...I better read up on this. She likes to sleep on her side, is that okay if she's alone? Does she have to sleep in the thing that keeps them on their backs, so they don't suffocate? So many questions...I just love her to pieces! Tonight we as an entire family, Indi in his stroller, Hazel and Miller and Amelia in her stroller walked to the park. Straty shot some hoops as we sat in the grass. It was a beautiful evening and great family time.

0 comments: