Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Blaw Blaw Blaw...





That's how I feel today. We took our morning walk and lit'l miss Hazel May "drama queen" flopped on her side and wouldn't budge! She did this a couple times in our last walks. One time Straty was coming home from work for lunch and had to pick her up, because she was so tired. Amelia watched her Maple Tree for awhile today, along with the grape vines, which are producing grapes!!!! She spent time on da belly and playing with her jungle set. I think I need to get her blocks or something a little more exciting then what she has. She loves kicking her feet up in the air and reaching out for things. Any suggestions on toys for a 4.5 month baby? After all that business, she and the dogs took a nap upstairs while I vacuumed the upstairs. Amelia likes to sleep on her side, like the dogs. If you click on the picture, you'll see she's sleeping with Miss Bunny and there's a big ole CAUTION tag stating don't let baby sleep with object.... Hopefully that's the only habit she picks up from them:) I cleaned the nursery top to bottom today, mentally preparing myself for her move. I don't think it'll happen tonight, since I'm feeling blaw blaw blaw!!! Amelia had her bath tonight and totally had me laughing. She outgrew her baby tub, so we moved her to the kitchen sink. I was still filling up the sink when she reached out for the running water from the faucet. She was so excited about. Then she started splashing around! She was having a ton of fun. She loved the running water over her belly. She's fast a sleep right now. God is so amazing...I prayed over her, like I normally do and every time I end with "Jesus Loves You Amelia, Jesus Loves you." She melted my heart with this big ole smile tonight. Her life is such a blessing! I love her so much. I'm off to the store!

2 comments:

Angela J. McDowall said...

I love love how she sleeps with her legs crossed. That is the sweetest!!!
My lil' girl would sleep with a blankie in her face like that.
Start putting her in her crib for naps to help the ease the move of the bed to crib.
She going to miss you just as much if not more.

Karen Cleary said...

Ethan sleeps on his tummy and he's just fine. I agree that having her there for naps should ease the transition. I have a video monitor so I can see him whenever I want during the night. I love it!