Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Angela!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Happy Birthday Beautiful! This friend of mine is a very special and unique friend. I thought I'd never be like her, but you know what I hope I can strive to be the caring and compassionate woman and friend she is, and I hope to be the gentle and patient mom that she is! Angela has been my kindred spirit the past year. When ever I was feeling down, out of control, fat and fearful about my pregnancy, she called. It was crazy! I'd go to pick up the phone and call, but decided not to because I was being silly and sure enough, by end of day I would have spoken to her, because she called! Her soul must of sensed my pain and connected on a level I can't ever explain. Still, to this day, her calls mean the world to me. She's always been a wonder to me, a good and challenging one:) I always knew there was something amazing about that girl. Through the years I've seen that amazement shine. She's real with me, good and bad, and I appreciate it. Sometimes I see things just black and white and she adds the color. Sometimes I see thing with blinders on and with Christ as her reasoning can take down those blinders. Her talents to take a fabric and make it into something so pretty, or to take a long strand of yarn and make it into something that keeps you warm, or to sooth and welcome you by the presence of her home or gees even on the road in an RV!!!! She never gave up on me in my times of protecting my feelings or my fears of friendship! I thank you beautiful!!!!! I love you probably more then you'll know, because I'm so bad at saying so at times. You have helped me be the friend I am, the wife I am and the mommy I am. Your feelings are genuine your friendship is real to me. Even miles a part I think of you every day and thank God for you! I love you beautiful!!!!

1 comments:

Angela J. McDowall said...

You're trying to make me cry again!!!!! And on my Birthday!!!
Jenny, I love you!!! Thank-you for your wonderful words. I miss you so much.