It was such a beautiful day in CA! No better way to spend it then at the beach followed by Straty's baseball game, where they won!!! "Go Daddy Go!" Amelia shouts many times cheering on her Daddy. Happy Dad's day to my amazing Dad who is so fun watching being Papa. To Strary is amazes me with our children and all the fun things he does with them when I'm working. To Papou whom we don't get to see often, but Amelia talks about dearly and loves to play her musical instruments with, like the harmonica. We love you all and are so blessed you are in our lives. It's been very busy for me. I'm really trying to lunch my Stella and Dot business. I have a conference next month in San Fran again. I'm also a Project Manager to two home projects. One being Krista and Drew's new house. We gutted it and are making it their dream home. I'm enjoying working with contractors and interior design. Our kids are amazing, because they have to run around with me to the different stores and meetings at the houses. They deserve a big day at Disneyland!!!! It's been fun, but very crazy! The days go by sooo fast!!!!! Thank you babe for keeping up on the blog. The photos are awesome! love you
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I AM IN FOR A DISNEYLAND DAY!!!NANA
Post a Comment