Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Funny moment...

Last night I was chasing Amelia down the hall....she turns to me and says "No mama, you go in da kitchen and make dinner." She stopped me in my tracks and Straty and I looked at eah other and just laughed. She's one crazy kid! Every meal now is dinner. I've been trying to teach her breakfast and lunch, but to her, it's all dinner! Both kids are sick, so tomorrow we are resting and enjoying the park. Stephanos has been officially sitting up on his own for weeks now. He's started the crying every time I leave the room. He loves to snuggle and reaches out for everything to feel. He even reaches his arms up to be held. What a cutie.

1 comments:

Karen Cleary said...

Wow, Ethan has done the same thing! Mike was watching TV and I was cleaning E up after dinner. As I helped him get down he said, "No, you stay in the kitchen." My first thought was ,"No you didn't!" But I recovered and gave him a better answer. :)
And he calls everything dinner. They melt my heart!