Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Mommy and Me at tumble class...who will take me now?'ve





October 23rd was our Tumble class, just the two of us. I've been doing that lately. This is our last threesome this or that. This is our last "meal" just the two of us. Our last morning as two was today. I've been wanting to do something special all week, but too tired to. Today we are going to Disneyland! Yes, it's my due date, but that doesn't seem to matter to the Hadj babies:) I'm a little nervous about tomorrow. Yeah, I've done it before, but now I know what to expect and not sure if I feel like push'n! I can't wait to meet our little boy or girl. We still need a girl name? How about Minnie or Bella or ??????? Oh dear.....Boy or Girl we will be happy for the four of us to be home together, happy, healthy, safe and sound!!!

0 comments: