Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Baby Hadj II Report

Disneyland today was a blast!!!! The weather was true fall weather. Amelia enjoyed everything. I took a ton of photos, but didn't have time to download them. Gett'n ready for baby Hadj II tonight. I'm a bit nervous. Tomorrow we'll be leav'n our girl for 2 days. I pray everything goes healthy and fast:) We have to be at the hospital at 7am, unless they call to reschedule, which I pray they don't! Stay tuned!!!! xoxoxo


Amelia, mommy is so proud of you! I love you so very much and can't wait to bring home your baby sister or brother. You're going to be a wonderful big sister! I have loved watching you grow into your own little personality. You make me smile and you melt my heart. My life is so blessed with you in it. I was the big sister and now you're going to be! Mommy loves you and that sweet smile! See you soon my darling.

0 comments: