Thursday, October 22, 2009

Baby Hadj II Report

Well the doctor's appointment yesterday was pretty exciting! First, they rescheduled me to yesterday since doc had a er surgery Tuesday. They didn't have my rescheduled appt down, so I sat there listening to them chat about what to do with prego??? Finally one of the girls recognized me in the lobby and asked if I was here to see the doc. Doc and his nurse left the office already, so she took my info and went in search for the doctor.....He arrived and knew I was DONE. Done being prego. If they'd left me in the room much longer, I may have taken a nap:) Anyway, he asked what my ultrasound due date was and I said October 28th. He went on stating this baby was done as well, and if the due date was the 28th, it wouldn't be safe to wait until November 10th to induce. After the exam and a little "rotter rooting" (is what he called it), he informed me I'm strongly dialated at 2 cm, 90% effaced and baby was a 3 negative. With all the information, doc said he's changing my due date to 10/28 and if the hospital has a spot, would like to enduce me on the 29th. So if I don't go into labor this next week, which is a 30% chance, then Baby Hadj II will be here next Friday, October 29th. The Hadj Family will be home Halloween day.


With that, I'm in full force of getting things done! I arranged the guest room last night and put the closet on the dining room table. I have tons of money in suits sitting on the table, plus a wedding dress and Kincaide. The room looks pretty cool though. We also added a couple pieces in our room to accommodate baby. We're excited!!!!

0 comments: