My Dearest Amelia I love you so very much. I thank God for the little girl he allowed to call me "Mum," You have touched my life in so many ways, it won't ever be the same. I love each morning when I awake and there you are in your bed with a big ole smile on your face. How you love your music and taps your leg with your hand and bobs your head. When you're walking holding on tight and take off running with your belly first. Or when I see you from a distance and you get that grin on your face and run with open arm. Baby girl I could go on and on. I love the way you look at life and how you pause to take it all in. How you say "Uh-Oh" and pull a stran of my hair off my face. How you gently lay your head in my lap or on my shoulder and those big kisses! How you get so sad when we have to leave church during the service, because you want to talk aloud. When we talk to Jesus and how you fake sleeping. Needless to say, I'm a proud mommy. Thank you for bringing such Joy into my life. It could never be replaced. Thank you Jesus for allowing me to raise Amelia. Please continue to direct me and speak through me. I love you so very much Amelia! You are my Sunshine. You give new meaning to LIFE.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment