Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mom's Day


Mom, I love you!  Thank you for your friendship, your unconditional love, the special times past and present!  My life is filled with Joy.  You are an incredible Grandma to Amelia who's eyes light up every time she sees you!  My eyes fill with tears watching the two of you.  She's your Purdy Girl!  We both love you very much!


Happy Mom's Day YaYa!  I am so lucky to have a mom-n-law as you. You have always made me feel part of the family.  Your gentleness, tender loving care means so much to me.  It's wonderful you can come visit as much as you do!  Our times as "the girls" hanging out, I enjoy honestly and truly.  I love hearing you sing to Amelia and how you share memories to her of her namesake, Great Grandma Amelia.  Both such beautiful YaYa's!!!  We love you mucho grande!

0 comments: