Well, we funded yesterday, meaning the Rancho house is no longer ours. We were there last night loading up the trucks. We enjoyed watching Amelia splashing around in the water on the putting green, as we watched the sunset and opened up a bottle of champagne. Bill came down and we had our final patio night. Thanks Bill for coming. The dresser was just the excuse to get you down there for support:) I know you would have been there anyway. I finished cleaning up the kitchen around 12:30am and then walked the house. "I saw God Today" played on the radio and the tears just flowed. So many memories. "Did we do the right thing?" "HB is going to be wonderful" "Are we crazy to move?" "It's been great in HB already." Back and forth. The hardest is knowing all the love put into that home and all the love it gave back to us with the gatherings of friends and family. Even when it was the six of us sitting in her nursery, daddy reading poetry. I stood out there as it was time to go home, gazing at the stars. God is so good. I was going to miss that night sky. The moon turned orange, so amazing! RSM thank you for the love and wonderful memories. I'm going to miss you very much. I know you are going to make the new owners happy and will be great when they hopefully get to bring a family of their own into you. You will never be forgotten. Lord thank you. I know you are with us every step of the way. It's been a big year for the Hadj's. The arrival of our baby girl, the selling of our Palm Desert home, and now RSM. We are lucky to have sold both homes and fortunate to have purchased the HB home. Most importantly our family and friends are with us no matter where life takes us. Thank you all for being there! XOXOXO
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Good-bye Rancho
Posted by Jenn at 9:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment