Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Call the plumber, I have a leak!






It's on either side of my nose...the tears won't stop. Tonight was the real deal. We shut the door to the Rancho house and left the key, saying good-bye forever. It just totally broke my heart saying good-bye tonight. It was like I was saying good-bye to 9 amazing years. I know in my heart all those memories will live on inside me and that we will be making many wonderful memories in our new home. It was just a tough night. Plain and simple. I didn't realize how hard it was going to be for me, but it is. I've learned a lot in this past move. Actually I already knew them, I was just reminded that your home is where your heart is, where you family is and it's just four walls. But then I go back to...but it was the four walls that allowed us to have those memories...but it really wasn't, it was the people planning the good times and making them happen, and you can do that at any home, but but but. It boils down to I must read the final sentence in this chapter of our lives, which is praising God for his grace, his timing and his love. Now I must look to him for a new chapter, a new memory and for his timing, love and grace. With God all things are possible. Just knowing the path we took getting to RSM, to the desert, back to RSM and now HB, he's never left us. He's been walking with us the entire time. Again, thank you Lord. I look forward to building on to the friendships we made in RSM and creating new friends in our new neighborhood. I look forward to making wonderful memories (some already made) in our new home. Sorry no new pictures. I have a ton, of course, but I can't down load them. Thanks Dad for the external. Hopefully we'll have photos before you come back from the east coast. Have fun!! Love you guys. Now I must say good night. My eyes are burning. Good night and Good-bye Rancho. Love you always.

1 comments:

Amy said...

Oh Jenny....I can feel the pain your heart is feeling as you leave your beloved home in RSM....but as you well know, there are so many new memories that are waiting to be made at your new home in HB!!! I love reading your blog and seeing all the newest pictures of your sweet baby Amelia!!! Goodness she is ADORABLE!!!!! Hope to see you all around town soon. I know my Mom has been so lucky to see you girls out and about, but Ive not been so lucky yet! Soon I hope!! Take care...
Amy T