



Wow, it's almost been a week since I've last posted. We've been pretty busy getting the HB house ready for move in. Due to the other pests FLEAS living in the house, we had to make a few changes. One of them being, getting rid of the flea ridden carpet. I've been reading up on fleas and it's going to be a lot of work making sure the house is at it's minimum with fleas. Since we live by the park, we have to be careful. We pulled all of the shrubs and plants out of the yard. They love to live in moist areas and lay their eggs. I also raked the leaves in the park that backed our fence. Straty came down with some sort of rash from an unkown plant. (Mom, I told him to wear long sleeves the second day, and he didn't. I think your son deserves a talk'n to!) We also had the security pool fence installed to ensure the safety of little Amelia and the hounds. That's it for now. We really need to sell the RSM house. We had a showing tonight. Out of 6 homes they've seen, we're in the top two. Lord, please bring us a buyer!!!!! They said we had a model home. The agent asked if I'd do the decorating at his home. Only if you bring me a solid offer and escrow closes, and I'll do it for free:) Anything to make a sell, right? We're converting the garage into a bonus room. All you "S" girls, we'll be flying soon!! Now it's time to pack...
Happy Birthday Eric and Uncle Jim. Hope you had a wonderful and relaxing day celebrating the amazing men that you are! Love you both.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Busy Weekend...Happy Birthday Eric and Uncle Jim
Posted by Jenn at 8:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment