Sorry folks, no photo. The tooth is a little camera shy. I thought though I'd share the news, our baby girl is getting her first tooth! I was starting to wonder what was wrong with my happy baby, since the last two days she was upset for no reason, until today while walking on my feet in the flooring showroom, she looked up at me "look mommy I'm standing so tall" with a big ole smile on her face, did I see the pearly white peeking out of her gum. I think the one next to it is planning to pop up too. Stand by for future sightings:)*
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I figured there had to be a reason why she wasn't gleeful to be with Auntie Sarah :) I actually strange clinking when she drinking from her cup and I said, are you getting a tooth.
Post a Comment