Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sick baby girl...

Amelia is still under the weather. She drugged up in her nursery sleeping it off. Poor baby. She got us up at 4am in a worry because she was choking on her snot. I moved her back into her crib and me and the dogs had a slumber party on the floor. I had to be close, just in case:) She choked again. She's so cute though. After breakfast this morning, she was full of words. She tried playing, but was too tired. I hope she's feeling better soon.

So, today I turn 36! My goodness the time flies. I have many wonderful memories from my childhood, to adulthood, motherhood and all the other fun roles I've played in my days. Life is a beautiful thing, one to be celebrated! I'm thankful for my loving husband and wonderful baby girl. I can't imagine life without them! I'm so excited for the years to come! Thanks everyone for the phone calls, emails and cards. I'm blessed. XOXO

3 comments:

Adoption Rocks!! said...

Oh No...so sorry baby girl is sick :( Please give her hugs from us! Check out our blog...there's a silly picture there for you ;-)

Angela J. McDowall said...

Happy Birthday Auntie Nenny!!!!!!
Tinky and Stinky LOVE YOU!!!!
Good morning Beautiful, never forget each and every day I love you my beautiful friend. I'm so lucky to have you in my life.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Jen!