Oh no!!!!!! Amelia has Stinky burgers!!!!!! Doc says she has a sinus infection. GREAT!!!!! May have allergies, but too soon to tell. We're heading to the drug store, then to babies r us to return the graco video monitor. Don't ever buy it!!! It static ticks. I count and become crazy!!! Hopefully we'll find something else. After that we'll head to Red Robin for my birthday burger. Yeah tomorrow I turn 36. My goodness!!!! Time flies by so fast. No big plans. Hanging out at home work'n on the house:) Someday I'll actually clean the garage. I have every good intentions but I don't. I think 4th of July weekend I'll do it. I do know when I do it, watch out...EVERYTHING will go. I'm at the point in my life I don't need to hold on to every piece fabric, barbie toy, high school photo and so on. Amelia will enjoy me sharing my life and my memories, not a bunch of year books and old letters. It'll be spring cleaning in 104 weather!!!!
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Happy Birthday Jenny! Remember to take some time today and think of how blessed you are and hopefully those around you will remind you of how blessed they are because of you. My favorite memories of you are when you lived on Fantasia....and the dancing. I wanted to be a dancer just like you. Have a great day.
Post a Comment