Thursday, June 19, 2008

"I Saw God Today"





George Strait stated in an interview...'I Saw God Today' is such a well-written song . . . It means a lot. Sometimes we take a lot of things for granted, especially anybody that's had a child. When they first see that child -- if they're in the delivery room or not -- it truly is a miracle. And you just realize that all of these things that God has given us . . . sometimes you just take for granted. But if you just step back and take a look around, you'll see what beauty we have around us in the things that He has created for us.

I realize how much Amelia is a miracle and I never want to take her life for granted. She teaches me so many things, one especially is to slow life down and smell the roses. Watching her experience things for the first time, or her realizing she can laugh, smile, move an object, kick her feet, lift her head, squeal ah so many wonderful things. I praise God everyday for our little girl. A true miracle!

She's such the helper, helping Auntie Krista pack her jewelry:) She loves bling bling!!! A true Hegenbart trait. Her new friend Drew though took bling bling to a whole new level! :) After all the packing toots took a snooze in Auntie's bed. Toots is her new nick name due to her toot'n! Stinky toots!!!!

1 comments:

Sarah B. said...

How glamorous she looks with all that bling bling..a little lady! And oh how I love Drew...another round of great pics. Amelia is lucky to have all these great pics and memories already.