Happy Birthday Grandpa Dad! Amelia and I met Dad for a birthday lunch celebration. After lunch we took a spin on the carousel. I love the photo with her. It's as if she's saying "mommy don't look now, but there's a really big tiger with a really big mouth behind us." Amelia had fun hanging out with grandpa and playing with her green balloon. We love you and cherish your life! After a great time with Grandpa, Amelia and the gang walked to the golf course with Daddy to watch him hit some balls. A long the way I found 4-5. Nothing to yesterdays 20! There was a tournament yesterday:) Anyway, it was a warm walk, but fun! Amelia coached her daddy! Speak'n of coach'n, HOLY SMOKES!!!! The Celtics were on fire! There was no stopp'n them! Player 50 was a crazy man!!! They all played hard tonight...what a game. Straty said it's a shame the Patriots lost or Boston would have had three titles this year. That would have been something.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Happy Birthday Grandpa Dad!!!! YEAH CELTICS!!!!
Posted by Jenn at 10:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment