We had a wonderful week with Yiaya. The time went by so fast! We can't wait for her next visit! Thank you for everything Yiaya Tina!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Yiaya is leaving tomorrow:(
Posted by Jenn at 11:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looking through the lives of a brother and sister
We had a wonderful week with Yiaya. The time went by so fast! We can't wait for her next visit! Thank you for everything Yiaya Tina!
Posted by Jenn at 11:34 PM
1 comments:
I absolutely love all the pictures you have up. It is fun to see her in all her cute clothes and with such loving family members. I was told that I missed you on Sunday...we were late to the 2nd service. :(
I also have to tell you that Brandon made me the omelette in a plastic bag thingy....they must read the same magazine..lol.
Post a Comment