We had fun at the Farm yesterday with Auntie Sarah! When we got there everyone seemed to be sleepy. The pigs didn't even budge when we stopped by to visit. There was one very hairy sheep and a pretty calf that paid special attention to Amelia. Kinda like that cow that was hot for Garth in Pismo Beach:)xoxoxo This little calf was sniffing around Amelia's foot and then all of a sudden she licked her. Amelia had this look like hey mom, you kiss my feet, but this thing is actually licking me feet!!!!! It was fun. There will be new piggies arriving 8/21. See you at the Farm.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Mom I can't believe you're laughing at the cow licking my foot!!
Posted by Jenn at 5:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love these pictures!! I just love that girl SO much almost enough to steal her :) heehee! I love that I figured out how to leave a comment. So watch out world...I am going leave a lot!
Post a Comment