Amelia thinks if she keeps her eyes closed, I'll stop taking photographs. Sorry Baby girl, you're wrong. Mommy is going to take millions of photos!!! Amelia, I think slept through the night, if that's what you call it. We went to bed at 11pm and woke up at 5am then went back to bed at 6am and woke up at 9am! It could have been a one timer for now. Amelia and Daddy are on an outing tonight at Vinnie F's house. I missed her as soon as they walked out the door. What does one do? I keep thinking I hear her sigh or her coo. I keep thinking the front door is going to open and my baby will be home, oh and my hubby love too:) I don't think Hazel and Miller know what to do either. OH it's too quite.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
SSSHHHHH Baby Sleeping
Posted by Jenn at 8:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I too have nicknamed myself the Mamarazzi. Sometimes I wonder if baby will get permanent spots from all the flashes of the camera...Hope you're well Mama Jenny!
Post a Comment