Monday, March 3, 2008

Family outing to San Clemente and the Ocean


Today we headed down to San Clemente in search of Tuberose, my favorite flower (one of them.) It was a beautiful sunny day! The truck was loaded: mom, dad, Amelia, Hazel May and Miller Lite...Indi opted to stay home:) We walked down to the ocean, so Amelia could get her first peek at the beautiful blue ocean. We walked through the farmers market and had a wonderful lunch. As soon as we got home, little missy, passed out and slept for 4 hours! The fresh sea air did her in.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to thank you for treating your Auntie Judy so well. It was so wonderful to be able to spend some time with you. Amelia Marie you so precious and a Princess indeed. I love you very much and you will see more of me in the future..of course I have to share you..The people surrounding you are so full of love for you and have you in their hearts. I can't wait to see you again and the rest of the family. I will be back!!!!!!
auntie
judy