I've changed my mind...I think Baby Hadj is very happy where he/she is at. There's no need to go to the hospital. No need to spend hours breathing and whatever monkey business to be done...RIGHT? Ok, ok, I know it's time. I can hear Grandma C now, "When fear came a knock'n, FAITH answered." I guess it's time to get this party started! Bags are packed! That's about it. It's 5:47am and Straty and Miller are still snuggling in bed. Hazel knows something is up. She's been like glue. We had mommy and baby girl time this morning.
Oh, the ping pong ball catheter, did not come out on its own. I'll have the pleasures of them removing that this morning. Joy oh joy. Like I told mom yesterday, I can't get a apx. 9 pound baby to come, do they honestly think the catheter is going to just "fall out?"
Well, I better sign off and get ready for our guest of honor. Auntie Krista or Auntie Sarah will be in touch.
SOE: 7am hospital, apx. 8am Doc breaks water...labor hopefully begins...Baby Hadj arrives around dinner time, latest bedtime.
XOXOXXOO HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY HADJ.....
Monday, January 14, 2008
I've changed my mind!
Posted by Jenn at 5:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok People...it's 9:55am! Somebody is not doing their job! Did they break her water??? Has she progressed? WHAT'S HAPPENING???? Auntie K is getting VERY antsy :) LOVE YOU JENNY & STRATY
Ok...somebody is NOT doing their job...What's going on??? did her water break? is she progressing? WHAT'S HAPPENING??? Auntie K is getting antsy :) We Love You Jenny and Straty...can't wait to come down!
Post a Comment