Monday, January 14, 2008

It's a.......

Straty and Jenny would like you meet Amelia Marie Hadjiyannis. Born at 5:13pm and weighing in at a healthy 8.6 and measuring out at 21 inches. This may go down once her head shapes up:) Her hair is strawberry!

Mom is doing great. Both are healthy. Jenny is holding her now!

We will post or e-mail pictures soon!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Amelia! I am sure you are just as gorgeous as your mommy with your beautiful red hair. You were born in a room with lots of love and I am looking forward to meeting you. Congratulations to Jen and Straty and the whole family! :)

Anonymous said...

hello my dear little Amelia. I am your auntie judy....and I love you very much. I will get to see you and hold you soon. Enjoy the day of your birth..
love you.too.Jen and Stratty, I know you are in heaven now holding your little angel.
auntie judy

Anonymous said...

congratulations Grandma Carla and Grandpa Gary..and of course my other sweet nieces.Sarah and Krista..
love you and know that Amelia is really loved by us all.

aunt and sister Judy

call me Gary or Carla when you come down to earth.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Straty and Jen! Happy Birthday Amelia! Praise God for a beautiful, healthy baby girl! I knew it was going to be a girl :)

BLESSINGS,
Dean Bobar

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Hadj family! We cannot wait to meet your beautiful blessing!

Love,
The Kasterko Family

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Amelia Marie! We love you so much, and it was so wonderful meeting you. We look so forward to getting to know her more and more. Jen and Straty you both are such beautiful people and we are so excited for you! Thank you for allowing us to be apart of this blessed day.

LOVE, The McKown Family

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jen on the new addition! We can't wait to see you back at the studio. Love you!

Danielle