We had a wonderful day celebrating! Strary started with the 5k HB run, then we loaded up and headed to the HB Parade. It was a warm day! Amelia and Stephanos both loved all the floats. Amelia stayed till almost the end! The we walked back to the Johnson's house for a full day of swimming and eats! Amelia watched the kids with their floaties, which she's never wanted to try in the past. Today she did! She was soooooo happy kicking around the pool. "I may never us the raft mommy anymore." Stephanos started jumping into the water, the little dare devil! The day ended with a walk to the beach to watch the fireworks. What a wonderful day! tomorrow Amelia goes to her first VBS!!!! Our little girl with a sack lunch and away for 4 hours! I think mama is nervous:) I'm so proud of her though!
Monday, July 4, 2011
Happy 4th of July!!!!
Posted by Jenn at 10:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
OMG
I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE IS IN BIBLE SCHOOL ALREADY. AND STEPHONAS JUMPING IN THE WATER. NOW IS THE TIME FOR YOUNG ONES TO LEARN TO SWIM. THEY DON'T HAVE THE FEAR US OLDIES HAD OR IN MY CASE HAVE.
AUNT JUDY XOXOXO
Post a Comment