Thursday, December 10, 2009

Whew.......Stephanos is 6 weeks old today

So, I think we're up to date. I'm still going over photos, but I think that's it. It's been a crazy 6 weeks! He's been to Disneyland four times, had a visit from Yaya and Papou, enjoyed Thanksgiving compliments of mommy:), one month check-up weighing 12.5 pounds, some crazy gassy nights, and lots more. Tonight we head to the Drive Thru Nativity at church, after we eat chili at The Bobar's. It's challenging with two kids. At times I feel like I'm slowing floating further away from the light at the end of the tunnel, oh or drowning. Just when I got the hang of life as a mom, we have baby #2 and our almost 2 yr old is getting attitude!!!!!! A boy is very different. Still learning to share what spare time I had from Ame's schedule with Stephanos. Ame is saying no and why!!! WHY..... really!!!

1 comments:

Karen Cleary said...

Caleb is 2 wks old today and I felt very acomplished because I shopped at TJ's all by myself for the first time. You have been a busy woman. I'm impressed! Hope you have a good night of sleep. :)