Friday, November 20, 2009

Whew.......

Okay, I wish I could say I'm all caught up, but no such thing. I added a bunch of photos. The past two weeks were very busy and tons of fun! Straty's parents came to visit. Aunt Connie came to visit. We did some sight seeing. Thursday, Stephanos turned 3 weeks. I haven't figured him out yet. He eats a lot and loves to sleep on my shoulder. He dislikes burping and gas. Sadly at 3:30am he's a different baby. He eats and then for the next three hours proceeds to grunt, cry and keeps me up and guessing what he needs. He's a noisey baby. He still has some congestion from birth, which worries me. He's throwing up his milk and then wants more. I'm tired. I'm dozing now. Hands are drying out again!!!! Cracking and peeling. Owell, have a great weekend.

1 comments:

Karen Cleary said...

it looks like you are doing great! This time period passes quickly and then you will get good sleep at night again. :) I'm going to be joining you in new baby-awake-at-night-time in the next week and a half or so.