Saw doc today. I shocked him. 80% and 1 cm. He's thinking end of the month. I think my doc is a tease. First I'll be late ten days, then October 28th, the November 9/10, now "not next week, but this month." What does that mean? He thought I better be ready. Did you know no kids under 16 are allowed in hospitals? They even asked me not to bring Amelia to my check ups if possible, for her own safety. He also strongly urged the three of us to get flu and swine shots. We're both sooooooo against it, I don't know what to do. Ame's doc is out of them. All I know, this baby wants to see the world. She is rock'n and roll'n right now! Better get a nursery going or something?????? Pack a bag??? Make arrangements??? I'm so not myself with this one. Not event planned! Time to cowboy up and create an event!!!!
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment