Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Baby Day!! "He is your little sunshine!!!" We are so excited for you all! Congratulations!!!! What a wonderful miracle! We are sending hugs and kisses from way over here...What a wonderful celebration for you...and the moment that Amelia sees her little brother...that is a forever moment...I think Karly said in her smiles during her first baby holding...what is this? And then helping with the first diaper change...ugg...I am not touching that! Just looking amazed! I hope Jen is feeling ok...she is so brave and strong! What a nice perfect family! Can't wait to hear more! Love you with lots of prayers and thinking of you all, Kim, Steve, Karly, Kyle and Konnor!
Welcome Stephanos!!!! and Congratulations to Mommy and Daddy & Big Sissy too! What a beautiful baby boy he is! We are all celebrating here at the McKown house! We pray that this precious baby boy will bring you all the joy, love, snuggles, and laughs that LJ has brought to us!
Oh & By the way...I didn't jinx you Jenny, no matter what you say. God has plans for this little man..big plans, which is why He blessed him with such and amazing mother! I love you my friend!
we are so happy and excited i felt like i was there in the room with the great blog updates..another little bundle of joy has arrived in your family and ours...we love you aunt connie and uncle art..
3 comments:
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Baby Day!! "He is your little sunshine!!!" We are so excited for you all! Congratulations!!!! What a wonderful miracle! We are sending hugs and kisses from way over here...What a wonderful celebration for you...and the moment that Amelia sees her little brother...that is a forever moment...I think Karly said in her smiles during her first baby holding...what is this? And then helping with the first diaper change...ugg...I am not touching that! Just looking amazed! I hope Jen is feeling ok...she is so brave and strong! What a nice perfect family! Can't wait to hear more! Love you with lots of prayers and thinking of you all, Kim, Steve, Karly, Kyle and Konnor!
Welcome Stephanos!!!! and Congratulations to Mommy and Daddy & Big Sissy too! What a beautiful baby boy he is! We are all celebrating here at the McKown house! We pray that this precious baby boy will bring you all the joy, love, snuggles, and laughs that LJ has brought to us!
Oh & By the way...I didn't jinx you Jenny, no matter what you say. God has plans for this little man..big plans, which is why He blessed him with such and amazing mother! I love you my friend!
we are so happy and excited i felt like i was there in the room with the great blog updates..another little bundle of joy has arrived in your family and ours...we love you aunt connie and uncle art..
Post a Comment