I can't believe it's been over a year, since we moved to HB. The first day in our new home was 9/9/08. I decided to read last year's blog posts, knowing it's been a year, to kinda recap where life has taken us. 2008 was a crazy year, one I can't believe we did! January-Amelia, February- sold desert house, September-bought HB house, October-sold RSM house. What a ride! I miss RSM house every so often. The space and all the hard work we put into the place. I miss the kitchen at times, because of the painting I did on the cabinets and walls, or the arches we had put in. The amazing sun sets and warm nights, knowing I had a/c running inside:) I really miss the neighbors, even though now we never talk. But then comparing it to what we have now, I wouldn't trade to go back. It's cozy in our home, HOT (1st home we've owned without a/c) and totally fitting to our needs. The park is paradise for us. There's so much to do in the park. We're closer to our family and to church. We do need to work on our neighbors. In this house I can't move furniture around as much because there really isn't another place to put it:) Right now I have the nursery chair in our room with the ottoman wondering where to put it. I have a desk I need to move, but not sure where to put it:) So instead of moving things, I leave'em be. I'll find a place, I just need to pace a few more days. I can't believe we're going to be adding another little human into this home! I'm sitting here watching the belly move about, wondering how can I feel movement on both ends of the tummy. Such a mystery to me. Anyway, enough of the past...today Amelia and I signed up for Tumble-n-dance class. It's a 10 week class, full of music and dance. As long as I don't have to summersaults, we'll be fine:) Our glass shower walls are up! Let's pray they stay that way and don't explode again! I have one more week until I have to be no further then an hour away from home. We decided we'd better work on our "labor day" plan. If I do naturally break water, what will be our action plan. I did put together a book of the Hadj Famliy and Home info. I bought our first box of new born diapers today! We need to get out all of Amelia's newborn stuff, including the bed, and get ready for baby Hadj II arrival! November 4th will be here before we know it!
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment