Monday, September 7, 2009

Camping at Quail Valley with the God Family


Amelia and Aubrey went to check out the band

Straty sang to Aubrey who LOVED it!

Yummy homemade ice cream

Daddy hold my hand please

Daddy mak'n french toast.

I wish I knew the path God will lead her down

Straty took this photo!  Good shot babe

The fish'n pond


I love real grass!

The girls

Wish I knew her thoughts

Where will life lead us?

Down the Dusty Path

Reflections of life

This is where you went when you misbehaved.  Nah, for some reason she loved playing in the doggie pin


Amelia had fun rock climbing

I could have gone on and on with photos.  I wish I knew how to create a slideshow.  There were so many cool shots.  We had fun in our little tin can trailer.  I think we're getting the hang of it.  We are learning what works best for our family in our trailer, since it's a one room all function space.  Hey, we had warm showers this time!!!  It was fun hanging out with the God Family:)  Amelia had a blast, esp with her bud Aubrey.   Aubrey was such a great helper!  We're heading to Napa this weekend for another get away.   On another note, I go in tomorrow to see the Dr. for a check-up on Baby Hadj II.  There's still lots of moving around, growing and growing pains.  It's going by so fast!


0 comments: