Jack, Aubrey and Angela came down for the night. We had a great afternoon hanging out at South Coast sniffing out the yummy smell of COOKIES! Our noses led us straight to them! Amelia discovered the Snicker Doodle and LOVES them! Straty made an amazing NY Steak dinner sprinkled with our new Garlic Gray Sea Salt seasoning, corn on the cob and baked potato rubbed with our new Garlic seasoning rub. Yes, we made a stop at Napa Style where James gave us some yummy delights. Jack gave James a few tips for his next trip to Bakersfield. He's just like his daddy! I loved watching him chat it up with the store manager! After dinner we raced to the beach to watch the sunset. We forgot the hot chocolate. It was incredible evening. Amelia loves the time she has with her God Cousins:) Today we woke up and went to Alice's for breakfast. Then fed the ducks and took a nature walk through Shipley's Nature Center. Can you believe we let Aubrey be our tour guide again Jack!!!! What were we thinking, a pond, with water in it:) It was a bummer to watch them go. I had so much I wanted to say to you my friend. I think we're in for Labor Day!!!!! When we put the chitlins down, I'll bring the Zin James had us taste and we'll sit by the fire. xoxox. Good Luck Jack in State!
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment