Friday night we made our way to BabeTown for a fabulous BBQ from Mr. R and yummy homemade fries by the Mrs. R. It was cool to sit in the living room, eating dinner and looking around realizing our family was complete. Meaning, the girls were all married. Not complete by chitlins! Ame needs cousins:) No rush though!!!!!! That night we also placed our bets on Baby Hadj II. Hands down Boy, except for myself and Auntie Krista! We have to keep the faith:) We have to find a girl name too:) I know I've already lost! Dr. told me yesterday that I could induce day of due date if I wanted to, this being my second baby, the rules change. He's the one that told me I'd most likely be late and bet November 8th. He can't seem to make up his mind. He also informed me Baby Hadj II is weighing about 3.5 pounds and will start to increase .5 plus per week. WHAT!!! I'm 75% done, 29 weeks into prego and 11 more to go...WHAT!!!! Oh dear, it freaks me out when it's on paper! Babe, we need to get organized. Oh Amelia picked girl too!!!!
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Friday at BabeTown
Posted by Jenn at 11:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment