Wednesday, August 5, 2009

BTW....

I have a lot of catching up to do, I know...but we're enjoying some major family time:)  The countdown has begun for the arrival for Baby Hadj II.  It's been such a different pregnancy and has flown by so fast!  Right now we're spending some QT with our Godchildren.  It's been so much fun!  I can't believe in 3 months we'll be a family of four.  I feel a strong desire to spend the next 3 months focusing on Ame and spending time with her.  I know our lives are about to embark on another amazing journey, but why not enjoy the three of us until then.  We aren't out of the clear for weddings though...Straty is the Best Man to Vinnie this month.  I've just been asked to read at their wedding and help out with day of timeline and arrangements, which means a lot to me. Details...  A HUGE must to me:)  Weddings can create the biggest monsters sometimes.  I still remember reading my SOE.  I had the pore souls lead off with the right foot and to smile.  Yes, it was on paper:)  Almost TEN years ago!  It was the prison guard in me that was the wedding drill captain.  We watched Bride Wars last night and it hit a lot of emotions.  I could see myself doing that wedding planner stuff again.  I loved wearing the wireless and speaking into the radios.  I did that as a prison guard too:)  Oh...and the suits and the fun heels!  I'd buy a special suit for the high end events, to match the event.  That's why I have a red suit, orange suit and several different black ones, still hanging in my closet.  I look at them and can remember the event so clearly.  Or my blue pin stripped from Ann Taylor Dad bought me on one of our WW and Maggiano nights (xoxo)  I better stop, I could go on forever.  I've been in a bad funk lately pondering if stay at home mom is what the Lord really wants for me or if I'm good enough for the job.  I'll spare you the details, no woe is me or playing the victim, it's all with the good man himself.  The whole sharing is caring is BS for me now.  I think there are people out there that feed off of your sharing/weakness/whatever and to empower themselves.  I'm done.  See bad funk.  Just breathe.  I can't wait to get back to S.  

0 comments: