Wednesday, August 19, 2009

29 Weeks Today....

Seriously, I can't even lean over the slightest bit to type on the computer right now or I good ole kick in the belly button.  I really don't think my tummy can take much more growth!  This little Hadj II is very active.   He/She dislikes anything around my waste, well the part under the huge ball in my tummy.  I either have to hike it up like Erkle or tear it so it's hanging like the boyz from d'hood.  If only I had funky skull boxers or something.  Anyway I had a little freak out moment yesterday after I typed 11 weeks left!  Holy smokes!!!!!!!  The mind went crazy of all the things I want to get done.  Instead we're heading out for some camping.  Labor Day we're camping with our God Family at Quail Creek.  I love it because Jack's Music Show is Amelia's favorite and her "God Cousin" is named Jack.  It's a little confusing when I say we're seeing Jack and she runs to the living room.  After Labor Day weekend, Straty was able to find a place to camp in Napa!!!!  I'm soooo excited.  I have been envisioning Napa and couldn't imagine going anywhere else.  Now that our Dog sitters are married:)  We have to keep the dogs in mind when traveling.  This is perfect, because we can take the dogs, go on small hikes and they don't mind the trailer while we partake in some artsie cool stuff.  Plus my favorite store, NapaStyle, well the owner's store and restaurant is up there.  He's Micheal on the reality show Master Chef's or something like that.  Anyway, I'm excited.  Today we went to Auntie Missy's new pad.  Amelia was throwing back the shots in her Auntie's Vegas Themed house.  She loved all the Vegas decor:)  Tonight after our very own Master Chef Straty prepared another wonderful dinner, we went to the park to use our new bubble maker.  We bought it last night at the downtown street fair on Main St.  It was really windy, but fun!  Amelia had a blast.  I'll post photos tomorrow.  G'nite.

0 comments: