Monday, June 1, 2009

Wow, Lots to think about...





Today is June 1st, my Grandma Inez's birthday.  I was thinking about her a lot today.  The memories, her smiles, her beautiful singing voice, her soft wrinkly hands, her flirty eyes, her pointy toes how she flexed and pointed them for exercise, her beautiful jewels and clothing and so on....Miss you Grandma!  I'm sure the good Lord threw a huge bash for you at your first heavenly party!  Thinking of you Dad and Aunties and what you're feeling...xoxo

Friday was Sarah's Wedding shower.  It was a great night watching her mingling and visiting with friends, how she was showered with gifts of love and blessings, and seeing her love with Dean in action, as he made a surprise appearance.  I'd share photos, but I forgot my camera!
Saturday is Krista's Wedding shower!  I can't wait to watch her in all her beauty and glow and be showered with love!  The planning is coming along wonderfully.  Both showers are soooo different and so fun to be a part of!
We are starting the demo!!!!  It's official.  I've been given the okay to tear out the bathroom tile in the guest bath.  Once they've finished that bath, then they move on into the dungeon bath!  Hip Hip Hurray!  Michelle and I are going shopping tomorrow for dressers to make into vanities.  Keep your fingers crossed.  If not, there's plan B:)  
Amelia is doing very well!  She's still not walking on her own.  She's also catching a big attitude.  I know though it's because she can't communicate.  Sometimes I want to just join her and throw myself backwards and hit and scream!  Oh wait, I do:)  Thanks to Baby Hadj II.  Which we are now on week 19!  Different pregnancy...I have that ciattic nerve thing, tingly fingers at night, a lot more cramping, dizziness and quezey stuff.  I don't remember if I mentioned it, but the Placentia is face forward, so I'm feeling more pressure on the back.  Good news I've felt our little Hadj II!  I'm so wanting to know the sex this time, so I can get rid of the girl clothes if we don't need them.  Straty found my car, what do you think?  :)  Better get back to work....I have a few deadlines with incentives to try to meet.  xooxx
Amelia went to her first Baseball game with Daddy last week.  She wore her Boston Red Socks Jersey!  

0 comments: