Saturday, June 20, 2009

Busy week!!!!!

We've had a crazy week!  Wedding tasting and planning. Picking plums everyday!  They are falling from the sky!


Auntie Sarah trying on her dress and having lunch.
Seeing Baby Hadj II in 4D!  Pretty cool and really strange!  I don't know folks...but I think I saw some unknown objects at the rear of Baby Hadj II.  OH NO!!!!!  I'm still staying hopeful:)  We did find out our screening results and passed with flying colors!  Doc says there's 100%, which is a blessing and then there's miracles above and beyond, leaving Hadj II at 500%.  Then he says a baby is a miracle no matter what %.  I love he's a believer and is open about speaking about the Lord.  A Dr. who has been doing his job longer then I've been alive and he still knows the Lord has been created us w/o a doubt from the get go:)  


0 comments: