As I'm sitting here, sending emails to vendors, bridesmaids...planning fun stuff and plotting my evil ways:) it hit me!!!! I got teary-eyed thinking my little sometimes bratty, but so fun and loving sisters are getting hitched! OK, it passed. Nahhhh it can't be so. The only weddings they'll plan is the one of our Barbies marrying into the Carrington Family a distinguished family full of love, bad mouthed kids, "active" parents, fighting siblings, shop a holic women, ball gown events and family camping! I'll always remember the Carrington's:) Wow, we had such an incredible imagination! I'm very happy for the two of you. OK back to work:) oxoxox
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Where'd you get that picture of Krista in her dress.
Drew shouldn't see it! But then again he should be more concerned by the hairy hot guy beside her.
love,
Sarah
I too have been having aha moments of my sister is getting married! What!
And I think you are mistaken, that is not my dress, the shoulder pads on mine are much more substantial!
Love,
Krista
Post a Comment