Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Stagecoach Baby!!!!

Can I please share with you just how excited I am!!!! You have no idea! None what's so ever:) This is my event, mine mine mine. (ok I sound like Stingey on one of Amelia's shows on TV) Anyway, I FINALLY made it to the mall tonight. I have been trying to get there for about a week now. Me being the strange woman that I am have always had to have a new shirt for special events. It used to be getting a pedicure, but that's too much to ask for having a baby'n all:) I got my wife beater tank tops. I know that sounds bad, but that's the redneck way of calling them. Just a plain ribbed tank:) It's new!!! That makes me happy. I'll be wearing them with my cross stone belt buckle and flip flops! I'm so sad I'm leaving my baby girl, because I know she would LOVE going. Next year baby! Since we'll have two little rascals might as well! It'll be a family event! I'm so excited though. Especially since my sexy hairy hubby is going! It'll be fun...the 6 of us, country music and dirt! Lots of dirt! Oh and flies....lots of flies Cliff! Better bring a swatter. xoxox. Straty is shopping at the store right now. I have to take the trailer back to the shop. Water pump ain't pump'n. I still have lots to do, but will be fine if I don't get to it:) "IT Happens" by Sugarland!!! Ali I will miss you, you snuggle better then Straty:) xoxox. Oh did I mention we went for an Ultrasound today? Yep, we're 12 weeks pregnant. Baby Hadj II is doing very good! He/She is almost 3" long. Crazy I tell ya! The lady gave her perdiction, thinking we wanted to know the sex. Due to the heart rate, she declares a............................ girl:) Of course that's a wives tale. I think we were all talking ourselves into it being a wives tell. When she first said it, my heart dropped knowing we wanted to be surprised and somewhat relieved that we knew, but then she put out the disclaimer about the wives tale and that you really can't tell the sex until week 16. Whatever...we will know in November. I also can provide two witnesses that my doctor said the past week or so till the next two weeks I will be at my peek for hormones! And expects me to get sleep again soon and the dreams will go away! Lord I hope so. Bed at 3am with dreams of fancy malls, shoes, aqua swimming, cruises, early delivery and way much more that I couldn't tell you!!! I think my Dr. would have loved the details! Sugarland just came on the radio, must go dance.............ain't no rhyme or reason.....let go laughing....life don't go quite like we planned it....we try so hard to understand it....indisputable....fact is.....IT happens....sorry I'm singing....did I tell you how excited I am to go be with country folk? Oh back to baby...Yeah, so who knows what we're having. One of my old bosses Heather is 15 weeks! Congrats girl! We were pregnant last time. She was one of the beautiful women who rubbed off on me. xoxox. Oh another funny. I thought I'd be slick on facebook and hide out, but I was wrong. My high school sweetheart found me. I was going through my emails and saw facebook stuff and then saw his name. I panicked at first but then read his message. I told Straty he showed up but I wasn't going to respond. I really wanted my past to stay my past, but he gave me a good talk. So I accepted the friendship. I'm thankful I did. FA is a dad to a 10 month old boy, living in SD. He lost his dad to cancer Dec 08. Great man, if you knew what he suffered for his family...amazing. (That was an update for those who remember those 6 years:) Thanks babe for talking me into it and for listening. Now I'm going to touch base with a few past skeletons that I've ran into living in HB. Oh dear.... Brad is on the radio "She's Everything!" I'm going to cry and cry when he sings this song. My hotty next to me. It's my ringer for Straty. I danced to this song after "Stupid Boy" right before Amelia entered d'belly:) Doesn't every woman wish her man would write a song like that? I do. Thanks babe for paying Brad to write one for you for me:) xoxoxo.. So I'm procrastinating...I have laundry, cleaning and packing to do! I'm just so darn excited I can't handle it! Now Kenny Chesney is on the radio...."Better as a Memory." I see him Sunday!!!!! I danced to this song too. I hope you don't get tired of knowing my dance songs. Those who relate to music as I do, will kinda know where my emotions might be at that moment. This was before my "Like A Woman" dance:) Ruh....Roh....the hubby is home. All I've managed to do is facebook, email, dance, sing and finish a Chocolate milkshake from IN n OUT. (It wasn't brownies though McKown, but it was good) I'm a Bad girl. I better go do something. Maybe look up iTunes for my song for tomorrow night:)

2 comments:

Straty said...

So that's how you spent the hr i was at the store-stagecoach here we come look out-aahhhh is there a golf course nearby:)

Karen Cleary said...

Wow, that was classic Jenny! Have a blast out there. :)