Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Miss 15 Month old...

decides to turn 15 months with a bust. She decided to bust out all of her molers yesterday. She came down with a fever and runny nose, but seemed just fine. So I did a mouth search and slid my fingers across four big ones. I can't believe she's not going bonkers. I would be! She had her 15 month check up today. She got a shot. She actually stopped dead in her shoes as soon as we got off the elevator. She knew! Her doctor has asked us to see an eye doctor on her right eye. He doesn't think it's lined up very well with the other one, or it could be the bridge between her eyes that make it look that way. I don't see it but we're going to have it checked out. As for baby #2, I sometimes forget I'm pregnant. Besides the pure exhaustion some days and some minor moode swings, tugging pain in my belly and the sleepless nights with INSANE dreams. I'm not going on a cruise with my family or taking any aqua aerobics classes! :) I'm feel'n okay. I am not looking forward to growing a belly though. I'm so over changing clothing sizes. I am down sizing my clothes! I am not getting rid of my favorite jeans though. I worked to darn hard to get into those things for just a few months:) I don't want to go back to my bad ways after Hadj II. I'm still craving raspberries and other fruits, as well as red meat. No mexican please!!!!! Oh and the color on the walls in my house is making my skin crawl! If I could throw out some furniture I would too! Since my body is not "in order," I'm looking for other ways:)

0 comments: