Cousin Kimmie is a beautiful mommy to three! She was born of course in March and then I came a few months later:) Both red heads, but opposites:) I think of Leather and Lace when I think of Kimmie and I growing up. Kim, I admire the women you are, your gentle spirit and the unconditional love for you children. I sure hope you took some time today to relax and celebrate your amazing life! Love you.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey there...I am just reading this one...a month late. Thank you for the beautiful message. I love learning about your days. I admire you on your dedication to your baby and blog. You are so blessed to have another little miracle coming. We need to chat...I will have to call soon! Love ya, Kim...Happy 15th months baby girl! That is my lucky number! Give eachother a hug for me! I am getting my caterpillars in class this week! We will watch them turn into butterflies...that is such a miracle like life!
Post a Comment