Yes, that's right. Amelia is going to be a big sister! We are about 5 weeks into pregnancy and was very hesitant on saying anything. We would be silly not to. We are excited and have to share with such a great support group! We know we are not out of the "rough," therefore the next few weeks we ask for prayer that our little one stays strong and healthy. I knew a few weeks ago I was, but the tests said I wasn't. Monday morning, I decided to double check...Low and behold, I was. I have another test on Monday to see when I can go into the doctor. I have to reach 6000 hormone $#@*&^%* something or other and I'm at 953. So far, the tests look good. Amelia told her daddy Monday morning via SKYPE with a little sign stating she was big sister in training. She made a few phone calls to Aunties and grandparents. I can't believe it's happening! This past month has been a great one in "dance" class. I've gone through many emotions and have had some incredible break through, and have sorted out some of those misplaced feelings. My mind and body just needed to connect:) Last night's class was wonderful. A Breathe of fresh air. Thanks Teach! I told Megan it was her job to get my body ready for pregnancy, and so she did:) xoxoxo What a fun year! Two weddings and a baby! A movie in the making. I also have started my business Stella & Dot. www.stelladot.com/jennyb check out my web site! host a party, buy some fancies:) My launch party is next weekend!!!
Friday, March 6, 2009
AMELIA IS IN BIG SISTER TRAINING....
Posted by Jenn at 8:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We are all excited and blessed! Amelia, you will be a great big sis and Jenn and Straty you will get to be amazing parents to another miracle.......Love ya, Dad
that is when jenny skyped me to tell me
Congratulations to all of you! I'm sure Amelia will love being a big sister, she's got a great role model for it in her mommy.
congratulations! we are so excited for you guys! we will be praying for a great pregnancy.
Post a Comment