Lights Out at Illuminations
By Jim Tierney
Less than three years after Yankee Candle Co. acquired Illuminations in a $22 million cash deal, parent company Yankee Holding Corp. has announced plans to shut down the Illuminations retail stores and consumer direct business.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
What? Wait....It can't be true.....I'm looking into this.
Posted by Jenn at 10:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
NOOOOOOO! That is my favorite store and my favorite candles...we might have to do a shopping spree.
Oh my heart...my heart is breaking...please say it isn't true...
Oh that's to bad you can't buy those overpriced potential home burning down candles shucks
Straty!..how dare you..lol.
So...I have been waiting, is it true? I tried to look into it but I couldn't find anything.
OMGosh!! No more mulled wine at Christmas in the Hadjiyannis house???? It just won't be the same :( I'm sorry Jenny, I know this was one of your favorite little indulgences.
Post a Comment