This is my 300th post! So, I've been searching for a new-used stroller for my baby girl for the past couple weeks and yesterday I found it! They posted their sale on line yesterday and I negotiated and snatched it up before anyone could take it! I swear buying a stroller is like buying a car: the make, the model, the color, the comfort and most importantly the cup holders!!!! If only my SAAB had the cup holder I bought yesterday. First thing first, I purchased a Peg Perego P3 Plinko in sky blue and gray. It's a couple years old, but I LOVE it!!!! The person I bought it from didn't have cup holders, but told me where to go. They only had one, so I'm heading to the CM store tomorrow! It holds large sized drinks! YEAH...Shame on you all for not telling me about Right Start store. I went their first to pick up my cup holder and bought ring clips for shopping bags! They have so much stuff there that I could have used when making her baby food. I know now for the future. Amelia loves her stroller too! She sat comfortably as we cruised through Target, looking for nothing:) It's hard to believe a year ago she was in decent and in no hurry to make her grand entrance into this world. A year ago we had went to the doctors office and he told me to wait a week, and if she doesn't come on her own, we'd go in and get her. The last week of pregnancy, the excitement and fears running through my mind. Oh and the contractions leading up to her delivery. It all seems like yesterday. She's growing so fast and there's no way of stopping her. I treasure each and every day I'm with her. I'm so lucky to have Straty able to work and support our family, so I can take care of the home front. Thank you babe! Our baby girl is going to be one in a week, and I don't think I'm ready for it. I like 11 months. When she's 21 years old, I'll be telling everyone she's 252 months old. My precious girl I love you so...oh the tears are coming:)
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment