Saturday, December 13, 2008

Party coming to an end. What a night!!!





What a night! I'm so thankful to have such an incredible family. Last night was, well I can't even explain it, except the tears of joy are flowing as I write this. My parents have been through so much in this lifetime and yet you'd never know it tonight. They were proud parents and grandparents and soon to be in-laws:) Dad you're incredible at what you do and the respect you receive from others is so cool to watch. You're brilliant! Ah, my sisters. Thank you Drew and Dean for the happiness you've given to my sisters. Praise God!!! I have never seen such joy and love they have now. The love they speak of, for you, is so refreshing and so beautiful. Drew, welcome to the family, wow, do I get to say BROTHER, for the first time in my life? HOLY COW! Ok so marriage and then cousins for Amelia!!!! j/k...Enjoy marraige. It's a beautiful thing. Congrats Babe for winning $500 to Hyatt! We won the tickets his last hand in poker and then won a big gift! Such luck. Who's watching that baby? j/k. What a night.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great night it was being all together as a family. So many great memories were made. Jen, thanks for capturing all these for all of us to enjoy. You're amazing. Love you, Dad