AND SHE SAID YES!!!!!!! Congratulations to Dean and my little sister Sarah. Dean purposed to Sarah Sunday at Disneyland. After she said yes, they headed to Krista's house for a family and friend celebration. I can't believe it.. my little four eyed, curly blonde hair, who STOLE MY BABY BLANKET, whom I still love so very much:) is getting married. Dean you bring her such Joy! The glow she had that night was heart melting to watch. I look forward to having another brother n law! My goodness, when it rains it pours. I always wanted a brother, but two in one year is a bit much:) j/k. I'm still the oldest, bossiest, mean sister:) Love you all love birds. (Sorry I'm not ignoring my blog, but I'm fighting with my once again fully loaded computer. I deleted everything! and still nothing. Santa, if you care for my sanity, give me a brain for computers:))
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Little Sister gett'n married!!!!
Posted by Jenn at 8:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Seriously..when it rains it pours! This will be a very exciting summer. :) I could't be happier though...they both found great men and they all seem to glow..lol. :) Have a Merry Christmas!
Oh My Goodness, what are you going to doing with all of that event planning? Please tell her congrads from all of us!!!
Post a Comment