December 2nd is Auntie Krista's birthday, but we'll hopefully be in route back to CA the land of the warm!!!! It's been snowing all day today! We decided to drive around town seeing our past and how things have changed. We got to stop at my favorite place...Prarie Gardens. It's a store full of decor stuff! Krista found her color scheme for her tree, Sarah found the huge snowflakes, Mom got 10 pounds of cheese, Dad got Santa bells and I, oh and Amelia found lots of goodies. Don't tell Straty though!!!! I have one large bag full of decor! I have fallen in love with the vintage Santa. I don't know when this affair started, but I got 3 Santas on my trips. I can't wait to get home, get our tree and get go'n on the holiday festivities!!!! Today is Cousin Larry's Birthday. Happy Birthday Cousin. OXOXOXO Please pray we get home. Due to the weather conditions in Chicago, they have delayed flights. We also do not have seats on an overbooked flight. The snow is beautiful, but it's a little chilly and the ice covered streets aren't that exciting. We hit Dunkin Doughnuts for Sisters birthday!!!! I love you Sis! You are such a beautiful woman inside and out. You're such a compassionate person or Drama Queen, depending on if it's someone you care about or a rat crawling across the fence:) There's a classiness about you with an eclectic look, I love! I'm so excited where life has you right now. I love how close we are and have been enjoying our patio talks!!! Let's keep them going. I love watching you be an Auntie to Amelia. You're so cute with her. You're going to be a wonderful mommy, some day:) I love you sista!!!!! 33 years ago you came into my life and was my first sibling! Love you.
Monday, December 1, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTIE KRISTA
Posted by Jenn at 8:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Thank you all for your call and birthday wishes! Sorry I missed the call, guess I should take my phone with me more often...lol.
Happy Birthday to Krista as well, hope it is a good one.
Post a Comment